Seriously, right now, take 3 Minutes and do the following:
- Put your smart phone in airplane mode and turn off your laptop wifi.
- Find a sheet of paper and a pen.
- Set a timer for 3 minutes.
- Fill in this blank with as many answers as you can: “In my life, I am grateful for…”
- When the timer goes off, look over your list
How do you feel? What body sensations do you feel? Softer? Happier? Less tense?
When you express gratitude to donors, you need to do it from your own personal place of gratitude. The authenticity will shine through.
Oh, and if you do this every day you’ll probably live longer.