- Embracing what you don’t know and asking the silly questions.
- Making up a job that didn’t exist before you had it — and now does.
- Changing your social circle to get new perspective.
- Pushing yourself to the edge of comfort.
- Yoking together two disparate ideas in a way that makes total sense.
- Making someone laugh.
- Working at the intersection of disciplines — the gray area that no one knows.
- Knowing the strategic box that your creative energy should fill.
- Shattering that box when needed.
- Being vulnerable with your ideas (total nod to Seth Godin).
Creativity can be learned. It’s not for the weak hearted. It’s not just for the drama kids. It’s for you. It’s for us.
Let’s be creative. Together.