Fundraisers — what legacy do you want to leave for your organization?
A new year is a great time to take stock of the 2-3 strategic objectives you want to accomplish.
- Start a mid-level donor program to bridge a gap between membership and major gifts?
- Increase monthly donors?
- Organize your multi-channel program to maximize life-time value instead of immediate revenue across siloed channels?
What are the strategic mountains you want to climb?
- First you need to identify them. Make sure you choose only 2-3.
- Then, map out a plan to climb them including staff capacity, budget, tactics and measurements.
- Stay focused on the peak during the climb.
- Don’t let distractions get in the way.